FAREWELL …… BUT HOPEFULLY NOT FOREVER
-
Unfortunately WordPress has changed its format making it almost impossible
for me to continue posting on this Blog. Therefore, I am bidding farewell
to m...
Iran Protests
-
The article I wrote just before the latest protests in Iran erupted:
https://kayhan.london/fa/1396/10/08/protests-in-iran-and-the-silence-of-the-western-med...
L’autre affaire Mohamed Dahmane
-
Mohamed Dahmane, joueur franco-algérien, a plus défrayé la chronique
judiciaire que footballistique. Ayant rompu unilatéralement son contrat
avec le club b...
History of Phoenicians
-
Between the time of 1200 B.c. also 900 B.c. there was no significant
military power in Mesopotamia. Therefor more modest states like Phoenicia
and the He...
Inscriptions in the Desert
-
I’ve written an essay for The New Yorker‘s Culture Desk about the
fascinating research of Ahmad Al-Jallad, a scholar of Semitic linguistics
and ancient epi...
Reflections on the Iran-US Cold War
-
*Thanks for this, we agree with the points made here, some of which have
been made before, not just by this blog but also by writers, activists and
analyst...
Achieve Peace of Mind with Senior Safety Tech
-
As we age the desire to maintain independence remains strong for many
seniors. I understand that for adult children and caregivers this desire
also comes...
Finito Sic Semper Tyrannis
-
We are done here. turcopolier.com is working now. I have cancelled all
guest author ships here. RSS is enabled on the new blog. Comments will no
longer be ...
2 comments:
Bravo.
Really good blog.
Thanks! :-)
Post a Comment